Friday, October 24, 2008

Daddy Got A Ranger

Brad bought a Ranger, or as I call it just a really big 4-wheeler, and today he and Grace have been riding it all day. She has had sooo much fun on this thing. I put on one of her winter hats that I think are so cute since it is 55 outside (yippie...cool weather) and her cute grey zippy and actually got some really cute pics.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
She is too cute in this hat!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
On the Ranger with Daddy...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Grace driving...

3 comments:

The Hensons said...

is there a seat belt for grace?!!!! kakki

The Rives said...

So I have a funny story for you. After you tagged Betsy, she tagged me so I went back to read your post about your "weird things". When you were talking about your dog, it made me think of that song you used to sing about your cat when we were little. I think I remember every word of it. Remember, it started "I know a kitty that lives on the avenue . . ." How funny! I remember the strangest things!

Don't know right now said...

Daddy loves his toys, doesn't he? I love Grace's hat! It is too cute. I sent you an e-mai from my new e-mail account (just so you know in case it goes to junk mail).