Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grace & Lilli

Grace and Lilli Dawson got a chance to play together last night...thanks to Betsy bringing us taco soup for supper since I am out of commission. (The soup was great too!!!) The girls were too cute. They did a lot of hand holding and starring at each other. They are growing up too fast! Betsy and I have grown up together...we were in the same preschool class with Mrs. Clanton and now we have girls about the same age. Time is flying by. Next thing I know I will need an electric wheelchair because I will be so old I will not be able to walk. Things need to slow down...I do my best to soak up every moment because who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some sweet hand holding....
Photobucket
Grace showing Lilli her ABC puzzel...
Photobucket
This was Grace showing out on her horse...I love this pic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have sexy daughters