Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag: I AM IT

Photobucket

Okay...Mrs. D.K. tagged me so I am it. I am suppose to share some weird things about myself with everyone. The funny part is that there are so many weird things about me that I am really going to have to think about which ones I should share. Here it goes:

Photobucket
Photobucket


1. I think my poodle Taylor can understand everything that I say. I really think she may be human. I think she is the cutest thing I have ever seen next to Grace. She is one of my very best friends and most people don't like her because as Brad says, "she has issues". I am the only one that thinks her breathe doesn't smell that bad...ha ha! I guess it's like your children's poop and vomit...it just doesn't bother you that much.

2. My house is always in order. There are never dishes in the sink. I always put them in the dishwasher, and I wash the dishes in there even if it isn't full every single night. Very seldom do I go to bed with dirty cloths in the hamper. I wash every day to make sure of this. Long story short...every room in the house is in order before I go to bed so I can start the next day fresh. Yep...I am crazy!!!!

3. I am EXTREMELY shy. People who really know me can't believe this is true, but it is. I don't do well around new people and have a hard time saying much of anything in new situation. People probably think I am a snob, but it is really that I am so shy.

4. I have hives at random times. When I say hives I mean I get red and splotchy on my whole body. This happens any time I feel any emotion...happy, sad, scared, excited, etc... Up until this pregnancy I didn't really understand why in the world this happened and I hated it. Then when I developed my heart condition and went to the cardiologist, he diagnosed it, and it is related to the heart condition that I have. So, now I will not hate my hives as much.

5. School was one of the worst experiences of my life. I hated school with a passion and it is a God given miracle that I finally finished my degree at DSU.

6. My best friends and the people I count on most or that I know I can always depend on in my life beside Brad are all over 40...Mom, Gale, and D.K.!!!

BETSY...you are it!

3 comments:

DK Baria said...

wow! you didn't tell me anything i didn't know. brad is right. taylor DOES have issues. dk

The Putnam Family said...

can you move in with me and organize my house every night...once you get off bedrest, that is ;)

The Hensons said...

you're right...i don't like that dog. shy? please...