Friday, October 10, 2008

Update

Photobucket
I haven't been able to talk to everyone with all the craziness that has been going on around here, so I thought I thought I would update ya'll. Well, I got out of the hospital in Indianola and then Grace got sick. She finally got better and then I soon checked back into the hospital in Jackson in labor. Long story short...they have my labor managable for now and I am on bedrest and will be going to the doctor every single week for now. When I got home from the hospital Grace got sick again and she now has strep throat. Ugh!!! So, things are completely nuts at the Tackett house. Keep us in your prayers. Dr. Meck is hoping that I can make it to 35 weeks so I will let everyone know how each appointment goes. Let's keep our fingers crossed he will stay in a bit longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pull them down mum and show us your c-nt