Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Photobucket
This year Grace was a bumble bee for Halloween. I must say she was the cutest bee I have ever seen! Friday at school was their Halloween party. Of course I couldn't go, so Brad took her. Needless to say he was the only daddy there, so he got brownie points from all the other moms for bringing her. They pulled the one year old class in wagons downtown to collect all their candy and afterward was their party in their classroom. Grace had lots of candy and cupcakes...I mean lots.
Photobucket
That night we went to Papa and SuSu's house to visit them. When we arrived, Papa was in full vampire costume just like Brad and I thought he would be, having more fun than all the kids! Once he took off his mask, Grace decided things were alright and I got the really cute picture of the three of them above.
Photobucket
Papa has this rat that would scare most kids but this is the second year that Grace has visited this rat and for some reason they are good friends. She isn't scared of him at all.
Photobucket
Once we got home Gran, Papaw, Nini, Bubba, Papa, Kakki, and Wes (Laura's youngest son) came over for a visit. I told Grace that day Wes was going to come play with her and she was really excited. Can't you tell how excited Wes was in the picture.
Photobucket
Wes was a super cute sad cowboy, but once we got in Grace's room with all the toys he and Grace had fun!!! Like I said earlier Grace had had lots of candy this day. When we were playing in her room she was spinning around and around and around in circles on her hands and knees just yelling. Going to bed that night wasn't easy, but I guess all that is important is that she had a Happy Halloween.
Photobucket
The sweet goodbye hug!!!

No comments: