Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Good Saturday

We had a really good Saturday today. We did some Christmas decorating and even went ahead and put up our tree because I have a feeling Carter is going to be here soon. Grace loves the tree so much. Before she leaves the room she always tells it bye and gives it a big ole sugar.
Photobucket
Brad and I got her all suited up to go on the Ranger which is one of her new favorite things to do besides ride in the truck around the farm with Brad. She doesn't have to sit in her car seat for both of these things so she gets to do big girl stuff with Daddy.
Photobucket
Here is something funny she did today... We have been working on opposites now that we have counting to five and the abc down pat. Well, we have been doing big and small. She put two and two together and is now calling Brad "Big Daddy"! I love it... I laughed so hard. Kids are too funny!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Rachel, Laura has been keeping me posted on what's going on with you and I have been praying. I think that some of our hospital visits have overlapped. I am so thankful that you've made it to 36 weeks!! Laura tells me that they won't do anything to stop labor this time - yeah - no more mag!!! :-) Can't wait to see pics of Carter.

Kathryn Dyksterhouse

Anonymous said...

yes daddy take her out in the woods and have her do "big girl stuff" with daddy, I bet she would suck c--k like a champ