Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace

Photobucket

Grace's birthday isn't actually until November 20, but we aren't sure when her little brother is going to arrive so this year we had her party early. The picture of Grace above tells you exactly how the party went...it was a huge success and she had a blast!

Photobucket

She had the cutest Elmo cake! The little cake sitting on her Elmo cake was her smash cake...

Photobucket

Here she is playing with her cousin William...

Photobucket

Opening gifts...

Photobucket

This was her pound puppy (aka Beagle Bill) that she loves so much...I don't think she has put it down yet.

Photobucket

Her first basketball goal...you know who gave her that...thanks Papaw! We are getting started early on the sports...

Photobucket

Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out her candle...

Photobucket

Before the smash cake...

Photobucket

After the smash cake...

Photobucket

Grace and her identical twin Daddy...

Photobucket

We had a great day and Grace loved all her gifts. I am glad Carter stayed in the oven for one more day so we could have her party. Time is going too fast and I must say I am glad to have another little one on the way because I don't want any of this to pass. I love my family so much and may God bless us with many many more happy birthdays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to learn your p-ssy is not just to pee from, I strip you to your knickers and rub your p-ssy through your knickers while I just adore your toddler body, my hand goes in your knickers and I finger your p-ssy I love how warm , squishy and tight toddler p-ssy is, you squeal and kick while I work you good, I take off your knickers and suck your p-ssy until you baby orgasm, now your p-ssy is mine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

they love having their c-nt licked and touched