Monday, September 8, 2008

They Don't Forget Anything

My mom and dad told Grace on the phone that they would come over when she got up from her nap. Well, by the time she was up mom and dad had decided that the 20 min drive was just way too much and they weren't comming...(sometimes I think they think we live in Canada or something). Anyway, I relayed the message to Grace and she lost it. She went to the door and screamed and cried...it was a fit that I haven't seen yet. She was snorting and had snot rockets and would fall out in the floor. I put her in her high chair thinking that a sucker would cure the problem...it didn't. So, here is a pic I took of her upset:
Photobucket
Photobucket
The lesson here that mom and dad learned is... They don't forget anything...be careful what you tell them!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie Mills said...

It appears that she inherited her father's temper!

Anonymous said...

I have something she can suck that will calm her down