Sunday, September 28, 2008

Carter's 4-D Ultrasound

Last week I got Carter's 4-D ultrasound done so I thought I would share some of the pictures with you...
Photobucket
This is his face and you can already see all his hair. The ultrasound tech said his hair is already sticking out in every direction just like Grace's was. I think Brad and I are the only ones who loved Grace's hair. We can't wait to see our little man's hair poking out everywhere.
Photobucket
His sweet feet...
Photobucket
Here is his little body all bawled up...
Photobucket
This is his hands...it looks like he is praying...

3 comments:

DK Baria said...

absolutely amazing! what a miracle from God. dk

The Hensons said...

that's a tackett nose if i've ever seen one!

HollyBerry said...

so so sweet...how cool! i hope you are doing well!