Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Card Attempts

Tonight Brad and I dressed the kids in their Christmas cloths to make an attempt at the picture we would use for the Christmas card. Things didn't go the way I had hoped they would. Carter is just too little. Grace can't hold him by herself, so I had to settle with taking seperate picture of them. I just wanted to share with ya'll some of the attempted pictures (I can't show the good ones...it would spoil the card).
Grace being silly...
Photobucket
Carter and his floppy little head...
Photobucket
And look who took the best picture...Taylor
Photobucket
So I will have to wait until next year to get them both together for the Christmas card!!!

2 comments:

The Hensons said...

yeah right...next year won't be easy either! you'll have to wait until they are 15 before they will fully cooperate, and maybe not even then!!

DK Baria said...

please tell me taylor is not going to be in the pic!!!!