Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grace's Christmas Play

This morning Brad and I went to Grace's first play...granted we almost didn't make it there considering there is a new addition to the family and I am not at all use to trying to get this many people out of the door. I thought getting one ready was tough...whew! I guess until they are about 13 getting out of the door will always be like a tornadoe running its course through my house. I just pause sometimes to collect myself and to remind myself that I will survive this. If Kate from John and Kate Plus Eight can do it I know I can. Anyway, back to the play. I had my big mom camera and Brad had is dad camcorder...I just had to laugh at us. Grace did wonderful and of course I think she was the cutest one on the stage. She sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas and Jingle Bells. It was so much fun and I can't wait until the next one!!!
She was a bit shocked when she first walked out...
Photobucket
Her friends...
Photobucket
My cutie pie...
Photobucket
She has really loved learning all about Christmas. I am in the office on the computer and I can hear her in her bed from here singing Silent Night and O Holy Night. What a sweet sound to hear!

No comments: