Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 Months Old

Photobucket
Carter is three months old! His hair is finally starting to grow back and right now his favorite thing to do is talk to you. He makes the loudest and funniest noises and is so proud that he can play with his hands and stick his tongue out. Time sure is flying by!

Here is a picture of Grace at three months old in her pink chair. I took one of Carter in the pink chair today so I could see if they looked anything alike. What do ya'll think?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I think they look a lot alike...just a different hair-do!!!

Here is one more...
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

Hey Rachael. I found your blog through Andrea's. Carter is precious and I love Grace's hair. I do think they look alike.

Janice said...

Rachel..... Oh yes, they look alike!! You can definitely tell Carter is a boy though! So cute!!