Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Funny Stuff

Here is some stuff Grace has said lately that I think is pretty funny...

She is sick right now and is sneezing all the time. When she does she says, "Whew...God bless Grace Tackett."

I asked her if I needed to wipe her nose and she said, "No Mommy, the booger man didn't come see Grace Tackett." Sure enough he didn't come. Her nose was all clear.

I had made her a sippy cup which had gotten old and was a little bit warm. She took a drink and said, "Mommy, Grace Tackett's water is old." I said, "no it isn't" because I didn't want to make another one for some reason. She said this three times so finally I made her another one and she took a drink and said, "I told you so Mommy!"

That girl is a mess!!!!! I am working hard on getting her to not refer to herself as Grace Tackett but I seem to be getting no where with it. One more thing...we have started learning phone numbers so beware...your phone may be ringing soon!!!

No comments: