Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We Have Teeth

Photobucket
we can finally see grace's two bottom teeth. who knew two teeth could be so exciting? today when she was smiling at me so big...like i was the most wonderful thing on this planet...i couldn't help but feel a bit sad. it hit me that here are those two teeth, then there would be a mouth full of teeth, then she would be talking, then she would be in school, and the list goes on and on. i know i need to stay in the moment and not project, but i find myself almost mourning a bit after each little milestone my sweetie pie meets. my mom was right: i never understood how much she loved me until i had grace. there just aren't words to even explain it. when i look at her i thank God because she is by far the best blessing i could have ever asked for. life sure does have a funny way of working itself out.

3 comments:

DK Baria said...

those tackett genes are getting stronger everyday. love my girl! kakki-dk

Anonymous said...

great news, they are going to feel good lightly scrapping my c-ck while she sucks it

Anonymous said...

got my niece to do that she is sucking real good