Monday, February 15, 2010

Church Time

We visited St. John's for the first time and I got some cute pictures of my little munchkins! Grace was being so sweet to her brother...





Here are some of Grace by herself....too cute, huh?!

Here is her traditional Grace pose....
Church was good, except that Carter cried the entire hour in the nursery. When I got back to him he could barely breathe he was so upset. Needless to say he looked cute doing it! A little update...we have been sick since December and so far things aren't much better. We went back to the doctor today and both of them have pneumonia again. We have had everything from stomach viruses to strep to bronchitis to flu to pneumonia, etc.... That list could go on and on, so pray that these "bug flus" as Grace calls them get out of our house. I am worn out!!!!!!!




1 comment:

The Downings said...

Your kids are adorable! I hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!