Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy B-day Carter

December 1, 2008 my sweet boy was born. Whew, I was never so glad to have a baby, considering I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy. He was well worth it though. Since we are still getting settled and every single person in our house is sick, Brad and I just got a little cake and gave him his gifts. In all the pictures you will notice his mouth is open with his tongue out...it's because he has the croup and the little guy is having trouble breathing. Needless to say, it didn't stop him from enjoying his low key birthday at home. Here he is getting one of his toys...
Here is his dump truck Grace picked out for him...
His ball thingy...


Of course the cell phone that every kid has to have...
His little Carmel cake from Ms Gift...

Blowing out the candle...

And some good ole' cake...



Happy Birthday to one of the most precious gifts God has given to Brad and I. May we have many more to come.








1 comment:

DK Baria said...

so cute! will get gifts to both babies soon. kakki