Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace!!!!!

November 20th we celebrated Grace's third birthday with a quiet night at home. We recently moved to Greenwood so everything is out of whack at the moment. So, we just got a little caramel cake for her and ate supper and let her open a couple of gifts. Here is a pic of her favorite gift...a big girl bike as she would say. She loved it!

She took off through the house right away....
Here she is covering her eyes waiting on her next gift......


This MagnaDoodle was a hit...she takes it everywhere with her....



Here is Carter saying, "hold up...where are my toys?"....



Blowing out the candles....






She got the cake a bit wet trying to blow them out....



Such a sweet and happy smile....



Her birthday hat pics...she has worn this hat every year and I hope to get a picture of her in it on each of her birthdays....





We plan on having both kids a party in December. We hope to be unpacked and settled by then. I pray that God blesses us with many more happy birthdays for everyone in our family!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay baby girl slllllooooowly strip down ton your panties for me, I put you on my lap and rub your p---y through the panties making you kick, squeal and giggle as you open your legs, good girl now I can get my hand in your panties and put my fingers in your warm, squishy, bald, tight, soft little p---y, love the feel of a little toddlers soft cotton panties on my hand as I finger f--k her, I work your p---y good and get you juicy then pull my fingers out and suck them as I look u in the eyes and tell you "pull your panties off baby you have the sweetest tasting little p---y and I want it bad right now" you are a good girl and take them off for me and I spread your legs and admire that sweet toddler p---y, I lick it for you and you go crazy kicking and bucking, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good feeling a little tod's tight, sexy body thrashing under me and pushing her p---y hard into my face as you orgasm,MY little p--y now girly, I keep your panties to smell and lick your p--y juices as I jerk off, happy birthday