Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quick Update

A quick update on things at our house... Grace is having an extremely hard time with Carter being here. She has broken some stuff around the house, ate some paper, learned to scream at a pitch so high you think your ears are bleeding, tried to drap Carter out of his playpen by his leg, tried to sit on him in his swing, and tried to flip him out of his swing. This is just a few of the things. I am reading books on how to deal with all this so hopefully I can get things back to normal soon before I have a nervous breakdown. Anyway, she is still doing really well at school and still loves it!!! She has started calling Brad "Superdad" which I think is too funny. I bet when people hear her calling him Superdad they think he beats her or something. He loves it neadless to say. Every night we say our prayers and when we get to the "God bless..." part she starts naming off everybody. Here are some of the new additions to her prayers- pp, poo poo, new shoes, apple juice, and Elmo.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Carter is still sick if you can even believe that. Things have gotten a little bit better so maybe in another two weeks or so he will be better. He is eating like a pig and I think he gets bigger everyday. He has started smiling at me which just melts my heart.
Brad and I have the two very best kids!!!!

2 comments:

The Putnam Family said...

well, you've got to bless Elmo, for goodness sake!

let me know what that book says...i know i'll be too busy to read it, so you can just highlight it for me ;)

The Hensons said...

a mere 20lbs shouldn't hurt if actually sits on him!! :)