Sunday, June 22, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Mom and I went to eat at the Crown last week and one of our old ultrasound friends happened to be in there. With a little bribe of a box of catfish she agreed to sneak us in the back door of the clinic and do a really quick ultrasound to tell us what the baby is. He is all BOY!!!!! We are so excited! We think his name will be Bradley Carter and we will call him Carter. So, I just wanted to share with everyone our wonderful news. I thank God for all his blessings!

2 comments:

The Putnam Family said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well. Good luck...I'm gonna stick with the ONE for now ;)

The Rives said...

Congrats on baby boy! I know you guys are so excited and i can't wait to see pictures of Grace with a baby brother!! I love the pictures on Betsy's blog of Grace and Lilli swimming. Too funny!