Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Laundry and Milk Shakes

Going from one end of this house to the other end all day long carrying Grace or either her trying to follow me started wearing on us both. She would get tired of all the walking and I would get tired of all the carrying. So, here is what we came up with...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I tied a blanket on the end of the cloths basket and I pull it along and Grace rides. She loves it, and I must say that the basket slides great on the brick floors and the carpet.

Mom made the mistake of one day going by Sonic and letting Grace have a milk shake. Well, she is hooked.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
You better hide your Sonic cups when you are around her because she assumes they are all milk shakes. You will know what happened now if your drink goes missing!!!

1 comment:

The Putnam Family said...

too cute! smart kid...milkshakes are yummy!