Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Backwards Booty Peeker

Grace has a new thing that I call "The Backwards Booty Peeker". It is pretty self explanatory once you look at the picture. She thinks it is funny every single time she does it. She will just walk up to you and do it and then fall out laughing. I know people probably think my child has serious problems...but hey, whatever keeps them happy...right?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We are really loving bath time lately. I think she would play in there until her skin wrinkles all the way up to her head. When it is finally time to get out she crawls to the back of the tub where I can't reach her. She hasn't master the concept yet that I can go the other other side and open the door.
Photobucket Photobucket
These next pictures are the best part of each and every day. There isn't anything in this world that brings me any more joy than getting some loving from my sweetie pie...and I get that same joy seeing her give Brad some loving too. I thank God everyday for blessing my life with such a wonderful husband and child. God is so good!!
Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

The Hensons said...

nice hair! and cute pics, too! hope y'all had a good easter.

DK Baria said...

sorry we missed you at easter. i know grace was all "duded up." dk

Anonymous said...

Nice ass

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm pretty soon baby girl I am going to put something nice and hard up your bum if you bend over like that